Nifty Windows: An alternative way to move and resize windows.
* Move window: Right-drag on center cell. Easier than grabbing the titlebar.
* Resize window: Right-drag on any of the surrounding cells
* Resize window: Alt+scroll wheel
* Resize window about its central point: Win+Alt+scroll wheel (looks neat)
* Change transparency: Win+scroll wheel
* Close window: Right+middle click
Unfortunately it sets middle-click to do a double-click instead. I don't find myself using middle-click so this isn't an issue for me but it may be for some. There may be a way to change this behavior by editing the AutoHotKey script on which Nifty Windows is based.