Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My favourite interests

"If you could talk about something with someone all day long, day after day, what would that subject or field of interest be?"

I wanted some right-brain way to trick my left-brain into sleeping so that I could properly answer the above question about what my favourite interests are. Then it struck me: my favourite interests are probably what I'm reading daily in my RSS reader.

Therefore, my favourite interests are:
  • free software and web services (del.icio.us/popular, Slashdot, CNet, Jeremy Zawodny's Blog, Jesse Ruderman, Jon's Radio, Robin Good's Latest News, Russell Beattie Notebook, Scobleizer: Microsoft Geek Blogger)
  • time/space/life management (GTD forums, Julie Morgenstern, Stephen Covey, 43 Folders, Working Smart)
  • mobile technology (Aximsite forums, jkOnTheRun, Pocket PC Addict, Pocket PC Magazine, Pocket PC Thoughts, pocketnow.com, Trusted Reviews)
  • board games (Skyhaven, BoardGameGeek - currently my interest in board games is low, however)
  • Catholicism, Christianity, spirituality (del.icio.us/tag/catholic; finally found an interesting Catholic author: Matthew Kelly)
  • computer programming (Vasanth Dharmaraj, Erik's Linkblog, James Strachan's Weblog, Joel on Software, Cedric's Weblog, Scratch Where It's Itching)
  • graphic design (Stylegala, Image*After)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home