Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Microcontent: Headlines and Subject Lines (Alertbox): "Microcontent needs to be pearls of clarity: you get 40-60 characters to explain your macrocontent. Unless the title or subject make it absolutely clear what the page or email is about, users will never open it."


  • You speak of microcontent.
    I just started my first blog yesterday, on

    Where do I go to craft up my microcontent?

    Is it THE MICROCONTENT that google and other crawlers capture for their indexing?



    By Blogger Paul L. Tripp, at 12/06/2004 9:26 AM  

  • While I'm thinking about my new blog, are you familiar/experienced in adding google's AdSense to your blog publication? Think its a good way to make a buck?
    And, is it AUTOMATIC that google, other crawlers will find my blog on, or do I hafta do WORK to get them to crawl my way?

    In, did i choose the best blog site?

    ps: I AM A RETIRED COLUMNIST, have hundreds of pages of humorous content, and genealogical content stuff I expect to publish on my blog.

    Is there a benefit to maintaining MULTIPLE blogs to get the outcome of multiple MICROCONTENT being sucked up by crawlers? And, thus, broader search engine exposure?

    Now that I've asked so many questions, feel free to tell me you're too busy or whatever.

    By Blogger Paul L. Tripp, at 12/06/2004 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home