Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

FW: SDE Java API and feature type 2312?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Aquino
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:00 AM
To: 'Tim Loesch'
Subject: RE: SDE Java API and feature type 2312?


Just wanted to say I'm grateful for your tip about this being an SDE version issue because there is no information about it on the Internet, other than your post. Thanks.




> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tim Loesch
> Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:52 AM
> To: Jonathan Aquino
> Subject: RE: SDE Java API and feature type 2312?
>
>
> The real question is what version of SDE do you have - it's
> not the java
> api...and I'm sorry but I don't remember the SDE version that I had...
>
> Tim
>
> >>> "Jonathan Aquino" 8/4/2004
> 11:15:47 AM
> >>>
> Tim, I'm curious - do you remember roughly what version of SDE it was?
> I'm using the SDE 8.2 Java API, which I thought was fairly new.
>
> (jsde82_sdk.jar, jsg82.dll, pe82.dll, pe_jni_wrapper.dll,
> sdejavautil.dll, sg82.dll)
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tim Loesch
> Sent: Wed 8/4/2004 7:15 AM
> To: Jonathan Aquino
> Cc:
> Subject: Re: SDE Java API and feature type 2312?
> Jonathon,
>
> When I talked to ESRI about this what I found was that our version of
> SDE was way old so I upgraded and the problem was resolved.
>
> My assumption is that it was a bug in the older version of SDE...
>
> Regards
>
> tim
>
> >>> "Jonathan Aquino" 8/3/2004 5:51:49 PM
> >>>
> Tim - I read our post on this topic and I'm getting the same error.
> I'm
> curious: have you found out any more information about it?
> http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=2&f=59&t=108924#309704
>
>
> --
> Jonathan Aquino 250-385-6040 ext 311
> Programmer/Analyst www.vividsolutions.com
>
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home