Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Saturday, April 10, 2004

When Father Sig learned that I was singing the Exsultet this year, he seemed a bit disappointed -- he told me he was hoping to have a different person sing the Exsultet each year. Perhaps what is important to Father Sig here is giving others opportunities to contribute. Now I'm disheartened because my need for support isn't being met -- I hope Father Sig will still fully support me in my singing of the Exsultet despite this situation (I think he will try). I was not aware of his desire to vary the Exsultet singer each year. I hope to have harmony in my relationship with him.

Resolution: Vary the Exultset singers yearly, starting next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home