Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Sunday, April 04, 2004

It's Holy Week, and there is lots of music to prepare and rehearsals to attend. I must say I'm a bit overwhelmed with these and other commitments this week. I'm hoping that I can get through the week with efficiency, effectiveness, and peace.

My goal this week is to stay connected to God each day -- through prayer in the morning and evening, and also throughout the day with spontaneous prayers and simply being aware of God's presence. May God help me to stay connected.

I also need exercise, and re-connection with some friends (Dale and Vic) and family members (Dad and Ninang Lou). A bit of professional development (music, programming) wouldn't hurt either. I'll take some time out early this week to plan some time for these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home