Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

Royal Canadian Air Force "5BX" Daily 15-minute Exercise Program

What if I told you that there's an exercise program that takes no more than 15 minutes a day, requires no equipment, is pain-free, and is easy to begin no matter what shape you're in? Check out the RCAF "5BX" daily fitness regimen in The Hacker's Diet. Actually read the whole of The Hacker's Diet – there's good stuff in there.

For feed addicts, I've created a daily RSS feed for the 5BX fitness program.


brianm challenged me to write a useful Haskell program, and so I have – my first, in fact – which is what I used to format the numbers for the RSS feed.

6 Comments:

  • I guess I need to look at Haskell again, then :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/07/2007 7:55 p.m.  

  • Thanks for sharing that exercise program!

    By Blogger Annie ~ إني, at 10/18/2007 3:44 a.m.  

  • You're welcome!

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 10/18/2007 9:26 p.m.  

  • You drop dead sexy thing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2007 3:14 p.m.  

  • In the late fifties or very early sixties when I was a child, my dad came home with a small book that offered a practical, at-home exercise regimen supposedly based on the RCAF fitness program. Back then, of course, most jobs had a physical component so the idea of fitness for fitness sake was novel. My dad was an artist, so his life was physically static. I have always believed that this book represented the beginning of fitness as a concern for the normal citizen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 6:50 a.m.  

  • tgwhite - cool stuff!

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 11/23/2007 5:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home