Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Monday, September 03, 2007

Switching from CoComment to co.mments.com

For tracking my comments around the blogosphere I'm switching to co.mments.com from CoComment, because it works. I haven't received a new comment notification from CoComment in weeks; with co.mments, I've started getting them a day after I signed up.

Also the co.mments bookmarklet is 1-click, unlike CoComment's bookmarklet which requires a click, then a wait, then a frantic click on a dialog box that disappears after two seconds.

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link. I've been upset with Cocomment as well, I'm giving co.mmennts a try now too

    By Blogger William Spaetzel, at 9/04/2007 6:37 a.m.  

  • I'm another of the people upset by the new cocomments look and by the slow-motion updating of conversations.

    the only thing I miss from cocomments is a notifier integrated in firefox, but I started working on it. If you want to try it just ping me by email.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/04/2007 8:12 a.m.  

  • Hi! This is Kristina from coComment
    @Jon: sory you've experienced some problems with cocomment. We definitely want to look into it and fix it. Can you please e-mail me the urls where the comments are not coming through. My e-mail is kristina@cocomment.com.
    @William: can you please tell me a little more about the issues you've had and we'll make sure to respond. Thanks! Kristina

    By Blogger kristinatest, at 9/04/2007 4:59 p.m.  

  • Thanks Kristina - will do.

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 9/04/2007 7:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home