Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Sunday, January 19, 2020

My Holland Code

My Holland Code is CIA/CIR. This code is one way of summing up your interests.


My main ones are Conventional and Investigative. Conventional folks are people who like working with data and math and who are detail-oriented. Investigative people love to learn, analyze, and evaluate things. Yes I am detail-oriented and yes I like researching stuff (especially when shopping ðŸ™‚).

My secondary ones are Artistic and Realistic. Artistic people like to use their creativity and have artistic abilities. Realistic people like to work with machines and tools. I have a bit of both although they aren't my primary strengths. I am a visual person and I like to show data visually. I also like to use my tools to do minor household repairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home