Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Found book with autographs of original Mac team

Wow. Just yesterday I opened one of my favorite books, Revolution in the Valley, containing war stories about the creation of the Macintosh computer. I was reading all of the introductory matter carefully (the scans of an engineer's notebook) when I noticed that one of the pages contained signatures of several original members of the Mac team. Note in the accompanying photo the signatures of Woz, Bill Atkinson, Daniel Kottke, Caroline Rose, Andy Hertzfeld, Bud Tribble, and Susan Kare (with the ⌘ symbol).

This is really cool. It's funny to think that this is inside a book I bought for $12.99 from a used bookstore in Victoria BC several years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home