Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

The 5 Love Languages

That's the title of an interesting book by Gary Chapman on 5 different types of communication that people like to receive:

  • Words of Affirmation (praise, compliments, etc.)
  • Quality Time
  • Physical Touch (hugs, etc.)
  • Acts of Service (doing the dishes, taking out the trash, etc.)
  • Receiving Gifts
Above I have arranged them starting with the ones I like best. Feel free to praise and compliment me :-). Quality time is also good. And, what can I say, I like to give hugs to my family. On the other hand, acts of service and gifts are nice, but honestly they don't do a lot for me.

I want to know: what are your top 3?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home