Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Sunday, April 03, 2011

The State of GTD on the Mac

It seems that there isn't a perfect setup for GTD on the Mac. Lots of people like the desktop application The Hit List, but it has no iPhone app. Things has an iPhone app, but it lacks some cool things that The Hit List has, like hierarchical tasks. OmniFocus is the most expensive application, and it has an iPhone app, but people say it has a steep learning curve and isn't fun. And to top it off, if I did get an iPhone or iPod Touch for GTD, it has security issues.

I'm going to continue using Entourage for email and calendar. For tasks, I'll switch from Entourage to The Hit List, because I do need a change. Instead of buying an iPod Touch, I'll continue syncing to my old Windows Mobile PDA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home