Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Current Books “In Play”

These are books that are currently “in play” for me; that is, in a semi-finished state (and have been for some time). I eagerly look forward to free time in which I can push forward on some of these.

005 Pragmatic Version Control Using Git
158 The Rhythm of Life
271 The Soul of Elizabeth Seton
282 The Curé d’Ars
808 Poet’s Choice
821 The New Penguin Book of English Verse
909 The Usborne Encyclopedia of World History

Which of your books are currently “in play”?

5 Comments:

  • Hi! Currently finishing Black Swan and Guns, Germs and Steel. Both great books so far. :)

    I actually bought Pragmatic Project Automation, but I never did read more than a few pages from it, seemed so Java-centric.

    By Anonymous tsb, at 7/06/2009 5:41 p.m.  

  • Cool stuff, tsb—checking them out now.

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 7/06/2009 9:09 p.m.  

  • Love your website (I recently found out about it. It as linked to another Catholic blog -- can't remember which one).

    I was wondering what the numbers represent in your list.

    By Blogger WodehouseFan, at 7/09/2009 3:00 p.m.  

  • wodehousefan - cool! The numbers are actually Dewey Decimal Numbers - I label my books with them so I don’t have to think about where to insert them on my bookshelf :-)

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 7/09/2009 8:02 p.m.  

  • Of course! I should have noticed that.
    Thanks again for keeping this blog. It's very interesting.

    By Blogger WodehouseFan, at 7/10/2009 8:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home