Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Sunday, December 07, 2008

My creative bro: designer Dave Aquino

DaveI'd like to put in a good word for my brother, Dave Aquino, whom you might remember from the wedding dance video I posted.

A graphic designer based in Vancouver, Dave is looking for a full-time gig as an advertising executive / graphic designer / product manager (or similar creative role). "I want to contribute visual beauty through design," he told me. "I want to entertain, to create smiles and joy through stunning, unique ideas."

If you know of someone who needs a Vancouver-based person with a talent for imagining impressive new ideas, send Dave an email or give him a call.

Below are some samples from his portfolio.

3x3 grid composition:


Illustrator sample:


Book design:

Complementary-color study:


Geometry and proportion:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home