Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Recent ergonomic changes to computer setup

Recent changes to computer setup:

* Evoluent Vertical Mouse and Kensington Expert Mouse Trackball were giving me pains (palm and wrist, respectively). So switching back to Logitech Trackman Wheel, but on the left hand, so my fingers operate the thumb ball. Clicking and dragging are done with Nib auto-click software ($75)
* Maxthon 2.0 beta browser was unfortunately freezing on me, especially with Flash it seems; also it would occasionally lose my posts to Blogger ("Content header missing" or similar error). So I'm switching to regular IE7 + free IEpro extension (which lets me drag links to open them in a new tab). Alas, I will miss Maxthon's split-windows.
* MS 4000 natural keyboard is good; SmartGloves are good - so keeping those.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home