Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Saturday, March 11, 2006

People I Totally Have To Keep In Touch With

Dang - I got an email today from David Gelbart who was a classmate of mine at the University of British Columbia. Hard to believe it's been 7 years - I like the beard David!

Anyway I totally want to remember to ping David once in a while, and so have created an app for helping me (and others) to do this sort of thing: People I Totally Have To Keep In Touch With.

Add the people you want to remember to touch base with!

2 Comments:

  • I like this. I'm surprised no one else has made a comment about it! Well I'm totally going to have to join this as I seem to be losing touch with more people than I'like to!

    By Blogger juzzzz, at 4/07/2006 8:41 a.m.  

  • Haha - hey juzzie - hope it helps!

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 4/13/2006 12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home