Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Things I Do Not Regret Paying For

I just made a social app called Things I Do Not Regret Paying For. It's about things you've bought that have been well worth the purchase price. There's just one thing in there right now (automatic labeller) so help me by adding more!

Creating this app took about 5 minutes with Ning because I just went to Wishlist and clicked Clone This App. (Disclaimer: I work for Ning, but hey, I think our platform's good :-).

So if there are some things that you definitely do not regret paying for, please add them as I'd be interested to see what's worth paying for these days.

2 Comments:

  • Excellent, Jon. It's usually the case that people are dying to talk about BAD purchases they've made, but it feels just as good to tell the world about the GOOD purchases.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 10:29 a.m.  

  • Thanks Jeff! Yup, sometimes something's so good you gotta tell others about it!

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 2/28/2006 10:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home