Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

RSS-ticker

In my continuing quest to somehow keep in touch with all of the wonderful people I have met in my life, I have installed a news ticker at the bottom of my screen that scrolls through the RSS feeds of people I know, which I have mashed together into a single feed (with posts ordered chronologically) using Superblog.

It's kind of neat seeing all these posts, almost live, of people I know, scrolling across the bottom of my screen. Sometimes I'll see something that interests me, and I will immediately post a comment to the author. So maybe this will be a good way to randomly keep in touch with people.

One bad thing about a scrolling news ticker is a bit of nausea :-P Also, of course, it favours those who post more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home