Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Moving from Blogdigger to SuperBlog (for Victoria BC Bloggers aggregator)

To see what Victoria BC Bloggers are writing about right now, click here (old site).


I've decided to move the Victoria BC Bloggers combined webpage from Blogdigger to SuperBlog. They're both free services for combining RSS feeds, but SuperBlog is updated more frequently (hourly) and shows pictures (woo-hoo!).

3 Comments:

  • I'd have to say I like the previous aggregator a bit more. I prefered excerpts of posts rather then scrolling down screen after screen on SuperBlog. Plus the formatting leaves something to be desired on SuperBlog: somewhat confusing post arrangement, and the blogroll is in a column at the very bottom (on both IE and Firefox). Plus that dang ugly banner ad at the top.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/28/2005 1:57 p.m.  

  • Hi Jeff: Good points. What I'll do is make sure that both aggregators are up to date.

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 4/28/2005 1:59 p.m.  

  • Hi Maarten - I found out about SuperBlog by doing a Technorati search on Blogdigger, because Blogdigger is problematic (see my post above). SuperBlog works great. I'll try your idea about using a different skin.

    How did you find out about our use of SuperBlog? PubSub?

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 4/28/2005 11:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home