Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Starting a Second Blog for Personal Matters

It often happens that a blog that begins as a personal journal develops a more specialized focus, and starts to build a readership. I started Jon Aquino's Mental Garden in March of 2004, and like many online diaries, the content was an eclectic mix of personal and professional snippets. Over the course of a year, JAMG has assumed a definite technological focus -- my emerging interest has been the "personal information cloud" -- and most people who visit this site are more interested in my new ideas rather than my personal details.

Thus, I have decided that it is finally time to create a second blog to hold my personal ramblings, geared more toward my family, friends, and myself most of all. It has the quirky name of JonAquino2, and it will be a repository for random thoughts and ideas-in-transit -- stuff not quite ready for prime time that I want to stream into the cloud nonetheless.

And who can resist creating a new blog?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home