Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Friday, February 11, 2005

GTD Weekly Review complete! Hooray!

It's 11:42 PM on Friday, and I have finished my GTD Weekly Review! These are always painful, but they feel great when they're done.

I feel fulfilled when I do Quadrant II activities like this. In contrast, I feel guilty and anxious when I do Quadrant IV activities like reading comic books excessively or watching videos excessively (like more than one on a given day).

So for me part of living a fulfilling life and feeling joyful is doing Quadrant II activities -- things like spending quality time with my mom, praying, exercising, reading the wisdom literature; in short, growing emotionally, spiritually, physically, mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home