Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

Blogs In Hand - free blogging app for Pocket PC

Hi Markus - Wow, I hadn't heard of Blogs in Hand! Actually I had stopped looking for Pocket PC blog software, because PocketBlog is quite slow and buggy. I will try Blogs in Hand!

In the meantime, I was just emailing my blog posts to Blogger via Flickr (using a dummy 1-pixel image). Blogger has Mail-To-Blogger, but it is currently not working :-(

I haven't tried Journalspace, TypePad, Livejournal, WordPress, B2, Movable Type, or Radio Userland. Some of these you have to pay for, and some of these you have to host on your own server. I like Blogger because (1) it is free to use, (2) it provides free hosting, and (3) zero-maintenance -- Blogger takes care of all the technical details. Unfortunately it is sometimes slow.

Jon

2 Comments:

  • You know blogger has their own mail-to system. You dont have to use flickr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2005 7:05 a.m.  

  • Yeah, it's just that Blogger's mail-to-blog hasn't been working since mid-January. I hope they'll fix it soon!

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 2/26/2005 8:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home