Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Monday, January 31, 2005

Free Podcast Hosting at the Internet Archive

Get this -- the Internet Archive has generously offered to host unlimited audio and video for free forever, the only requirement being that they have a Creative Commons licence.

This means free hosting for Podcasts!! (I think there is a 24-hour processing delay, however).

Google for the free ccPublisher upload app (for Mac and Windows).

Update: I have unfortunately never succeeded in getting audio uploaded to the internet archive. ccPublisher simply gives me an error (discussed in an earlier post). And I've tried the FTP/XML interface -- my contributions simply disappear from the contribution list. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home