Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Friday, November 26, 2004

Re: Christmas Music at Sacred Heart

Jessica - I'm hesitant about which parts of the mass to assign to you
- I haven't worked with your voice, and I would like to know what its
capabilities are. Would you be willing to help me by letting me know
(by Nov 29) which of the following mass parts you would be interested
in cantoring? (Megan - would you be willing to forward this note to
Jessica, as my email address may not be on her antispam list?)

1 Entrance: O Come All Ye Faithful
2 Glory To God
3 Responsorial Psalm
4 Gospel Acclamation (Alleluia)
5 Offertory: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
6 Holy
7 Memorial Acclamation (Christ has died, Christ is risen)
8 Amen
9 Lamb of God
10 Communion 1: Silent Night
11 Communion 2: TBA
12 Final: Joy To The World



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home