Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Monday, September 06, 2004

Games I'm considering buying

Tikal -- How's the replayability on this one?

San Juan -- Heard it's good for a dozen plays. I'm starting to think
in terms of number of plays nowadays.

Torres -- Abstract = very replayable. But Chris Farrell says he finds
it dry! Too bad because he likes a lot of the same games I like (Goa,
Tigris, LOTR, Acquire, ...).

Wallenstein -- Heard the 2-player variant is good.

Royal Turf -- I know you don't like the theme, but it's a good short
game! And it's by Knizia.

St. Petersburg -- Hmm ... I've heard this one called an accounting
game -- like many, loses its appeal after a dozen plays.

--
http://jonaquino.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home