Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Monday, July 12, 2004

Today I realize why ...

... so many people go to and fro in their cars at every minute of the day. It's so that at the end of the day everybody gets their bowl of soup. Whether it's the person gathering tomatos, designing the spoon, transporting workers by bus, counselling stressed workers, inspecting water quality, exporting soup base, perfecting the ceramic process to mass-produce the bowl, providing recreation to workers in the form of movies, or otherwise supporting workers, it's all so that everybody can eat a bowl of soup at the end of the day.

Only today do I begin to realize the marvelous interconnectedness of things. Everything I touch has been made with a thousand hands and minds. I then think, how do I contribute to getting some people their bowl of soup, and I can see the connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home