Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Good conversation with feniks in Venice, SecondLife

feniks Stone: hi
You: hello feniks
feniks Stone: how are you today Jonathan?
You: A bit irritable for some reason
You: Probably because I need rest
feniks Stone: oh
You: How are you feeling this evening?
feniks Stone: oh yea that would do it
feniks Stone: well I could use some rest too
You: ah
feniks Stone: haha but its boring
You: I love the peace of this place
feniks Stone: thats very good to hear
feniks Stone: I wont disturb you, you can pretend I am not here
You: k
feniks Stone: I will be wandering around a bit
feniks Stone rated you positively: (no message)
You: I'm glad to have bumped into you
feniks Stone: ty and I you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home