Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

What excites me in or about the world? Team sports. Discovering a new =
web service or software application that is useful to me (and free). A =
new gadget that is useful to me. My favourite foods -- pizza, fish and =
chips, natchos. Opportunities to demonstrate my musical talents and =
creative visual talents. Telling people about easy ways to make their =
lives more efficient. Books about finding one's life mission. Books =
about scripting programming languages. Looking at old photographs. =
Putting those old photographs on the web. Writing a script to automate =
something on the computer.

Gifts I'd really like: for my digital camera: memory card, rechargeable =
batteries. All-in-one colour PDA/camera/phone. Web hosting service with =
scripting.