Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

If money were no object, what would I be doing with my life? A lot of flying -- Sunday brunch with Mom and Dave in Vancouver every two weeks, a visit to Dad in the Philippines every two months. I would spend my time spending money to make sure the people I love have all that they need to live and grow. (Example: new (safe) cars for Dave and Pam. Oh and a house).

Some of my week would be devoted to giving donations to organizations and individuals. $13M to the Diocese for starters. I'd slowly make millionaires out of everyone I know (and meet).

Some would just be quality time with Mom -- driving, traveling, meals, taking pictures.

Some would be times of quiet and prayer. I'll need a spiritual director because I need guidance about how to spend this time.

I'd fly in to watch
all Dave's hockey games -- for sure he'd have the best equipment.

So: prayer, family time, contribution. Funny, those are things I can do now!