Jon Aquino's Mental Garden

Engineering beautiful software jon aquino labs | personal blog

Saturday, April 03, 2004

The day:
* Learn with Mom how to burn CD's
* Watch Canucks win the division title
* Eat Ali Baba pizza with my bro
* Watch boxing with my bro
* Window-shop on Government St. with Mom and Dave
* Stop by St. Andrew's Cathedral for a brief prayer with Mom and Dave
* Tim Horton's on McKenzie with Mom and Dave
* Streamline my My Yahoo page
* Lunch with Ji Hwan and my bro: salad, halibut, tomatos, and rice.
* Half-hour liturgical-music practice with Ellena, our flautist

Today I felt kind of disconnected from God -- I spent less than 10 minutes in prayer total. I want to spend more time in prayer -- and more time generally in meditation. I'm intrigued by the idea of "awareness meditation" -- I'd like to try that tomorrow for 20-30 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home